Important Personal Online Banking Information
TrustTouchWeb® Personal Online Banking Enrollment Instructions
We are pleased to welcome you as a customer of Trustmark! If you need assistance with your first-time login to TrustTouchWeb Online Banking, please read the information below.
During the initial login process, you will need the following two credentials:
- Login ID
mailed to you in a sealed notice the week of March 14, 2013
- Temporary password
explained in a separate letter mailed to you on February 22, 2013; composed of the first two letters of your last name, plus the last six digits of your social security number (e.g., bz123456)
Once you have located your Login ID number, complete the following steps:
- Enter your login ID (referenced above) in the Login ID field and click Login.
- Enter your temporary password (referenced above).
- Click Continue.
- Select an image, create a phrase and click Continue.
- Select your three challenge questions and answers and click Continue.
- Verify your security (PassMark) information — if all is correct, click Continue.
- You will then see a message that says “PassMark is successfully set up” on the screen.
- Click Access Accounts.
- Read the Trustmark Agreement and click on the I Accept link at the bottom of the page.
- Change your temporary password to a new one of your choice and click Submit Password.
Please click here to see a sample of the Online Banking materials referred to above that were mailed to you via U.S. mail.
If you are still having difficulty logging in to your TrustTouchWeb account, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-243-2524 (press “4” then “1”), Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. or on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.